Monday

Back to Basics

Back to basics is my favourite series of scrunchies to be frank. Simple yet accentuates the design that it carries. The material is in earthy tone, a very environmental colour. Pleasant to the eye.
All designs, though simple, are apparent and very noticeble.


Code : EA001

Stock : Available

Price : RM 6.90 (USD 3.20)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Code : EA002

Stock : Available

Price : RM7.90 (USD 3.40)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Code : EA003

Stock : Available

Price : RM7.90 (USD 3.40)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These few days, you probably feel flooded with dire-sounding environmental news ie. what is going to happen to our earth on 21-12-2012, northpole could be ice-free this summer, snowing in South Dakota and wildlife vanishing in a fast pace caused by the sudden change in weather. Scary. Very scary indeed.

Back to basics is one simple yet important way that we can incorporate in our daily lives.

When I was working a few years ago in D'sara Jaya (PJ), I used walk to work and back home which took me 30 mins (TO only, not fro) and 45 mins if I take my own sweet time. Everyone gave me the look as though I'm an extreme frugal lot. But who cares..I'm doing this for the environment and proud of it!!

So if you can ignore these so called "superiority complex" category of people then YOU can do something for the mother nature too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment