Tuesday

Playful Pastel

Pastel colours are a favourite among ladies, young and old. They are the softer version of the original colour and very youthful. They are always an IN thing.

45 angle view

Front view

The pastel lining cloth is made into strings (not ready made ones) and weaved into chrysanthemum knots. Quite time consuming but the result is amazing and it has become one of my favourite pick.

To make it standout in the crowd, I have paired it with polka dots material.

Code : PA001
Stock : Available
Price : RM14.90 (USD 5.80)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Colour harmony is the idea behind this scrunchie. That's why I used a shiny silver piping to highlight the multi pastel colour so that it wouldn't look boring.


Code : PA002
Stock : Available
Price : RM12.90 (USD5.10)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the many comments made by all my customers/readers about me going green. At least for now I think I'm on the right track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment