Tuesday

Clover for LUCK


After a long holiday, I am back doing my scrunchies again and hopefully I will be creating more and more new and lovable designs for you. It's fun working combining the ever versatile felt cloth and the leftover materials I collected recently.


My first idea after my break is clover leaves. They are also known as shamrock. Four-leaf clover are a rarity, occuring once in every 100,000 three-leaf clover. Each leaf symbolises LOVE, HEALTH, GLORY and WEALTH. It originated from Ireland and is a globally accepted sign of good luck. It looks very outstanding to be worn on your hair!







One large (grey stitches, matured leaf) and two small (light green stitches, young leaves) clover leaves of felt material. Scrunchie material of nylon with flower design in black and white with approx. 1.5" width. Btw, all our scrunchies carry "I am handmade" label with a cute hand sign in green together with our blogshop address.



Code : CL001
Stock : Available
Price : RM12.90 (USD 5.10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment