Wednesday

Tags and Signs (1)


Now your scrunchie can talk. Unbelievable! Well, the phrases and the signs did the talking. Everyone will go gaga over your scrunchie as it also a quirky way of sending out messages.

This is interesting, in fact, all of you can customise the message you prefer. I'll be making more of these later, when I come across something cute or when meaningful messages strike my mind.


"I'm not Kiasu" is everyone's fav phrase. It's a little thought for everyone to ponder, are you really not KIASU?

Code : 1TS001
Stock : Available
Price : RM12.90 (USD 5.10)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Don't come near me, I'm dangerous. Hahaha... (Danger sign road sign)

Code : 1TS002
Stock : Available
Price : RM12.90 (USD 5.10)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just in case all of you have new ideas, you may also share them with me.....:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment